This post was way too hard to write this week. I know optimists and happy people live longer, but being cold and broke is not conducive to optimism. Still, I give you things that are fabulous this Friday. . .
1. Fleece, central heating (even though mine doesn't work that well) and Lands End Squall coats. It is FUCKING COLD here, yo.
2. The Private Practice ending. I gave up on the show for a while, but I went back to it one summer because there was nothing new on Hulu. Anyway, this last season has been highly awesome and the finale was great. And happy, for those of you who avoided the show when it got too depressing.
3. The Fringe ending. Okay, I'm still ticked that more people didn't watch it, but I really liked how they wrapped it up.
4. The Captain Underpants books. Lovebug hasn't been so enthusiastic about reading books at his level in, well, ever.
5. Ironflower is constantly torn between her newfound love of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books and her love of the Harry Potter books. Which is probably why I found her reading in bed at 10pm last night.
6. Hugmonkey is napping in the afternoons again. Or at least staying in his bed for a while. Of course, that might be because he's so damn cold.
7. Hot Guy is a really good cook of many things, but the bacon/turkey sandwiches he's been making? So awesome.