Possibly my favorite Cure song.
Other things I'm in love with this Friday:
1. Jericho - A cancelled drama that you can watch on Netflix. Hot Guy's been trying to get me into it for years and now I see why. It's sort of like if you crossed Friday Night Lights with Revolution. Next Friday I will not love it because I will be out of episodes by then.
2. Fortunately, Ian Rankin, Peter Robinson and Jen Lancaster all have new books coming out so I won't be bored.
3. Theater Week, which is when an enterprising actress comes to town and teaches the elementary school kids about ACTING by having them act out a show that she narrates. Both Ironflower and Lovebug are participating this year and they are VERY excited. This year's show is called The Golden Goose and it's probably the lamest fairy tale you've never heard of. But it will be awesome because my kids are in it. I mean, it will be awesome to me. Probably wouldn't be that awesome to you, really, seeing as the actress' narration isn't exactly Tony Award material. But this isn't about things you should love, it's about things I love.
4. The Band. Do I always mention the Band? There's a reason for that. Read this lovely post. Or check out the combined awesome of the Brains.
5. Hugmonkey has "written" me some notes this week. Though it kind of freaks me out that my baby will be writing me real notes before I know it.