Their temperatures are lower today, so obviously the couch potato thing works. On viruses. Which my 3 years of Latin make me want to call "viri", but I don't because I realize that not everyone was a nerd in 7th grade.
What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, things I learned while I wasn't blogging.
- I hated my header. So I made a new one. What do you think?
- I hated my blog's entire look.
- I hated what I had written on my about page. Actually, all the pages.
- I love not worrying about my pageviews.
- I love writing.
- I love having a clean and organized house (for the 15 minutes that it lasts).
- Being a super-popular blogger can make you crazy. Not that this is a concern for me.
- I really meant it when I posted about stomping on the boxes.
- I don't think people who just post a different coupon every day should call themselves "bloggers".
- I love HersheyPark.
- I love Deep Creek Lake.
- White wine no longer gives me a sinus headache.
- But 5 glasses of it and two gin and tonics still give me a hangover.
- Canva and Prezi are really cool.
- I need to write more for other web sites.
- I need to be better about editing and revising.
- It's actually easier for me to work out early in the morning than it is for me to write coherently.
- My suspicion that sitting still during the day without a computer in front of me would lead to unplanned naps has been confirmed.
- It's really fun to just go do stuff with your family without mentally planning blog posts during the experience.
- I missed reading my favorite blogs, though.