I don't have a rant for you this week. WTF, right? I'm sure something extremely ranty will happen after this posts, but right now I have nothing.
Well, not nothing. I'm still me, for the love of bacon. So instead of a rant, I give you a list. . .
1. Why does 30 Rock have to be over? Do the powers that be not understand how difficult it is to get Hot Guy to watch a comedy? Don't network execs understand that TV without Tina Fey is wrong?
2. Why is Buckwild always on when everything else is on commercials? It's like MTV is purposely fucking with me.
3. Hugmonkey needs to learn that if I'm letting him watch TV, he's supposed to be letting me work.
4. Fuck you, unnamed company that wanted only people born after 1980 for your stupid sponsored posts.
5. How can people still not understand how the school drop-off line works? I thought the ever-cool and classy principal was going to lose it the other morning. Do people really not understand that their actions affect others? Especially the others who are lined up behind them?
6. Freezing rain is the devil.